Gage Christine Bock, MA, ACC
My coaching philosophy is simple: I believe that you have all of your own best answers, and my job is to help you find and live them out into the world.
My job is also about challenging you to think in news ways about yourself and your life, and to assist you in stretching and growing beyond what you thought was even possible for yourself.
If you're ready to take the leap toward a more fulfilled life, please be in touch.
And if you'd like to learn a bit more about me, scroll down.
Here are a few more things about me.
1. I hold a Masters degree in Spiritual Psychology.
You might be wondering: What the heck is Spiritual Psychology?
"Spiritual psychology is the art and practice of conscious awakening, awakening into the awareness of who we truly are. And there are three essential questions [that we ask in this practice]: Who am I? Why am I here/What is my purpose? How can I make a more meaningful contribution?"
For me, awakening to who I truly am and what I'm here to do/be/share has been such an important (and always evolving) inquiry in my life. So as a coach, I love helping my clients explore and live into their own evolving and unfolding life purpose.
2. I love learning about all kinds of things! Prior to getting my Masters degree, I earned a Bachelors degree in Spanish & Fine Art. I also hold two coaching certifications, a 200-hour yoga teacher certification, and I am qualified to give CPR (which I truly hope no one around me ever needs).
3. The (long-ish) backstory to why I became a life coach: When I was in high school, I had an eating disorder. I was a compulsive overeater and binged on food as a way to help me cope with what I wasn't able to feel or deal with emotionally. Read more...
4. To date, I have enacted two Vision Fasts. In May of 2014 I enacted my first Vision Fast: three days and three nights alone, in nature, without food, praying for a vision to bring back for my people. My experience has been that the ritual of the Vision Fast is one of the most liberating, profound, and powerful journeys toward getting back to one's True Self.
5. I'm from Lincoln, Nebraska. Yep - born and bred in the heartland. I moved from Nebraska to California at the age of thirteen, so I like to think that I got the best of both worlds: the kind & practical nature of a Nebraskan, and the laid back open-mindedness of a Californian.