"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
- Marianne Williamson
Hi, I'm Gage.
- Do you feel stuck or stagnant in your work or career?
- Do you ever find yourself awake at night, wondering (worrying) if or how you're ever going to do what you really love?
- Has self-criticism or fear of what others might think ever held you back?
- If you could get crystal clear on what you really want (or even if you already know), are ready to go for it?
Here’s what I believe:
I believe that YOU have a particular niche (or role), to fill in this world, a niche that can actually only be filled by you.
Furthermore, I believe that our world actually needs you to fill this role, in order for the entire ecosystem to truly thrive.
And yet, we seem to be the one part of nature that, as David Whyte notes, can actually refuse our own"flowering":
I look out
growing so wild
and faithfully beneath
why we are the one
part of creation
to refuse our flowering.
– David Whyte
The Courage to Flourish
As a Soul-Centered Professional Life Coach, I work with smart, visionary, independent women and men who feel stuck or unfulfilled in their work, yet long to make a real difference in the world while they're here. I support them in getting clear on what really lights them up, and then taking real action toward that.
And all of this happens from the inside out: I help you tune IN to the voice of your Soul (Authentic Self, True Self, Intuition), and tune OUT the voice of your Ego (Fear), so that you can make more conscious and empowered choices about how to lead and live your life.
My ideal clients:
- Are fun, brave souls who are willing to experiment.
- Have high integrity.
- Take 100% ownership of themselves, their lives, and their happiness.
- Enjoy the process of growth and development.
- Understand and agree with the idea that outer experience tends to reflect inner reality, and therefore have a tendency to look within first, to see how they might be affecting the outcome they're getting.
- Are committed to doing what it takes to achieve their goals, despite any fear they might feel.
- Believe in themselves and are ready to take action.
If you're ready to take the next step, I invite you to schedule a free consultation.
No matter where you are on your path, I hope that you continue to live into your most wild and precious life, whatever that looks like for you. And if I can assist on your journey in any way, please be in touch.