"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
- Marianne Williamson
Hi, I'm Gage.
- Do you ever have thoughts like, "Who am I to _____? I don't know enough yet/am not good enough to _____."
- Has self-criticism ever held you back from taking action on something you really wanted to do?
- Do you wish you could stop procrastinating on what you really want to do?
From Chaos to Calm
As a Soul-Centered Professional Life Coach, I work with smart, courageous, deep souls who may be stuck in "analysis paralysis" and hiding their truth, but who are yearning to share their true work and shine.
This all happens from the inside out. Or, it's an inside-out job... I help you tune IN to the voice of your Soul and tune OUT the voice of the Ego, so you can make conscious and empowered choices about how to lead and live your best life.
Through our work together, you will:
- Get clear on what's most important to you: your unique goals and your definition of success.
- Identify your next steps and get accountability on taking action toward them.
- Begin to identify any outdated thoughts or beliefs that may not be serving you any more.
- Work to release any limiting beliefs, thoughts or habits, and replace them with new, more nurturing, creative, empowering, and loving ones.
My ideal clients:
- Are fun, brave souls who are willing to experiment.
- Have high integrity.
- Are committed to doing what it takes to achieve their goals… no matter what.
- Believe in themselves and their *crazy* dreams.
- Take 100% ownership of themselves, their lives, and their happiness.
- Enjoy the process of growth and development.
- Know that success is really an inside job, and recognize that if they want to change something on the outside, they'll most likely need to shift something on the inside first.
If you're ready to take the next step, I invite you to schedule a free consultation.
No matter where you are on your path, I hope that you continue to live into your most wild and precious life, whatever that looks like for you. And if I can assist on your journey in any way, please be in touch.